Essentials of Customer Service
Verified by RightSkill
- Interacts with and manages a variety of customers
- Communicates with empathy
- Uses knowledge base to solve problems
- Manages cases using CRM systems
- Understands responsibilities of working remotely
- Generates sales and retaining customers
- Escalates cases appropriately
- Understands troubleshooting fundamentals
- Works with email, phone, and chat tools
- Stays current with industry trends, like social media
- Manages time and stress
- Maintains consistent positive attitude
- Knows value of being customer focused in work
- Knows how to adapt language to be brand focused
- Microsoft Office
- Computer operation
Hear Becky respond to a customer
What I Believe Are My Top 3 Strengths
What Others see as My Top 3 Strengths
- I accept change positively and look for support when necessary.
- I communicate clearly and in a constructive manner when I have concerns.
- I communicate to peers in a positive manner about our work environment.
My Career Goal
I wish to return to a career after being a full-time mom of three children. I am eager to start a new occupation as I am very self motivated and learn quickly.
Why I Am Going to Succeed as a CSR
I have a broad customer service background including several years as a store manager. I type 80 words per
minute and am very comfortable with computers. I have been writing a blog for the last few years as I have been raising my children.
My Ideal Work Environment
- Work-life balance
- Mentoring program
- Degree to which individuals are promoted from within