Essentials of Customer Service
Verified by RightSkill
- Interacts with and manages a variety of customers
- Communicates with empathy
- Uses knowledge base to solve problems
- Manages cases using CRM systems
- Understands responsibilities of working remotely
- Generates sales and retaining customers
- Escalates cases appropriately
- Understands troubleshooting fundamentals
- Works with email, phone, and chat tools
- Stays current with industry trends, like social media
- Manages time and stress
- Maintains consistent positive attitude
- Knows value of being customer focused in work
- Knows how to adapt language to be brand focused
- Computer repair
- First Aid/CPR
Hear Darius respond to a customer
What I Believe Are My Top 3 Strengths
What Others See as My Top 3 Strengths
- I meet personal goals and objectives.
- I am able to adapt and prioritize tasks when plans change unexpectedly.
- I communicate to peers in a positive manner about our work environment.
My Career Goal
I wish to become a CSR and excel in this role in whatever advancement opportunities are available to me. Down the road I hope to become a manager and workplace leader.
Why I Am Going to Succeed as a CSR
I have excellent communication and customer service skills. I have an Army background, where I served as a supply specialist and also served two tours of duty in Iraq. I like helping people and am excited about taking the next step in my career.
My Ideal Work Environment
- Quality standards
- Investments for professional development
- Openness to suggestions and ideas