Essentials of Customer Service
Verified by RightSkill
- Interacts with and manages a variety of customers
- Communicates with empathy
- Uses knowledge base to solve problems
- Manages cases using CRM systems
- Understands responsibilities of working remotely
- Generates sales and retaining customers
- Escalates cases appropriately
- Understands troubleshooting fundamentals
- Works with email, phone, and chat tools
- Stays current with industry trends, like social media
- Manages time and stress
- Maintains consistent positive attitude
- Knows value of being customer focused in work
- Knows how to adapt language to be brand focused
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Basic knolwedge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Good communication skills
- Customer service skills
Hear Maritza respond to a customer
What I Believe Are My Top 3 Strengths
What Others see as My Top 3 Strengths
- I accept change positively and look for support when necessary.
- I communicate clearly and in a constructive manner when I have concerns.
- I communicate to peers in a positive manner about our work environment.
My Career Goal
To have a full time CSR job with advancement opportunities in a growing company.
Why I Am Going to Succeed as a CSR
While a junior and senior in high school, I also worked part-time at Cookie Cart, where I excelled at problem
solving and time management. As I enter the workforce, I want to use these skills to succeed in a customer service environment.
My Ideal Work Environment
- Mentoring program
- Degree to which individuals are promoted from within
- Team focus