Building Mobile-Friendly Web Experiences Course
This course prepares you for roles like front-end developer, front-end coder and mobile web developer. Building Mobile-Friendly Web Experiences is a self-paced course designed to be completed within 30 hours.
Building Mobile Friendly Web Experiences was developed in collaboration with industry experts and provides you with real-world examples to get a feel for the job. Throughout the course you will complete a series of projects to build your own mobile-friendly website that can be included in your career portfolio and shared during interviews.
To complete the course and become a verified RightSkill candidate, you must pass a comprehensive multiple-choice test that will assess and verify your skills.
Once you become a verified RightSkill candidate, we work with you to secure job interviews with employers in your area who are actively hiring.
Skills You’ll Build and Verify
Web Design and Development
HTML Syntax and HTML5 specification
Chrome DevTools, Web Authoring and Debugging
Responsive Design and Mobile First Design
- Introduction to coding on the web
- “Hello world”
- Chrome’s web developer tools
- Introduction to interactive design
- Designing for the web interface
- Wireframing for multiple devices
- Creating a style guide
- HTML5 markup
- HTML basics
- The importance of semantics
- SEO markup
- Styling your site with CSS
- CSS basics
- Creating layout with CSS
- CSS3 animation
- Introductory jQuery
- jQuery animation
- Optimizing your site for multiple devices
- Using media queries
- Mobile design considerations
- Mobile performance issues
- Hosting, testing and going live
- Publishing your content on the Web
- Testing on multiple browsers and devices
- Monitoring your site with Google analytics
Get started on your new career path!
Find RightSkill opportunities in your area today!