Driving Customer Resolution through Quality Technical Support
This course prepares you for roles like tier 1 support specialist, help desk technician and application support specialist.
Driving Customer Resolution through Quality Technical Support is a self-paced course designed to be completed within 10 hours.
Driving Customer Resolution Through Quality Technical Support was developed in collaboration with industry experts and provides you with real-world examples to get a feel for the job. Throughout the course, you will complete a series of projects to build your own career portfolio that can be shared during interviews.
To complete the course and become a RightSkill candidate, you must pass a comprehensive multiple-choice test that will assess and verify your skills.
Once you become a verified RightSkill candidate, we work with you to secure job interviews with employers in your area who are actively hiring.
Skills You’ll Build and Verify
Interacting with customers including handling customer complaints
Diagnosing and troubleshooting problems
Managing cases using ticketing systems
Time and stress management
Basic computer hardware, software and network systems knowledge
- Interacting with customers
- The role of the Technical Support Representative (TSR)
- Communication skills for TSRs
- Communication in chat, phone, and email
- Addressing barriers to customer service
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting problems
- Exploring the TSR environment
- Techniques for troubleshooting issues
- Troubleshooting techniques: inside the four-step model
- Managing cases
- Tracking systems
- Using the CRM system to manage the case
- Computer and networking basics
- Network basics
- Basics of software and hardware management
- Access and account management
- Managing day-to-day activities
- A day in the life
- Assessing skills
- Managing stress
- Managing your career
Get started on your new career path!
Find RightSkill opportunities in your area today!